Skip to main content

It's been a while since I blogged.....

that may be an impressively large understatement ;) Despite my best intentions, it has literally been years since I blogged. To be fair, I have been active on Instagram, however, I do really enjoy the blog format. There's so much more room to be wordy and cumbersome :P
I haven't quite decided where I'm going to go with this, I've always tended to fly by the seat of my pants a little, and just write about whatever I'm finding particularly fun or intriguing at any given time. Currently, I'm into all things beauty, especially skincare (moderately obsessed with K beauty); fitness (self confessed gym junkie!); making art (I'm all about drawing currently, but I can feel painting calling my name) and making yarn (I grow and spin my own cotton). I also love baking, op shopping and hanging out with my little family. So, let's just go with eclectic, huh?
So I guess that's me, reintroducing myself..Hi :) How are you?

Comments