Skip to main content

And now he's 8 weeks old!

I'm actually updating my blog more, now that I have a newborn in the house.....go figure :P I wonder how long I can refer to my little guy as a newborn for *giggle* As long as I want to, I think ;) Here's my big guy and my little guy.

Things have been quite busy around here of late - we went out all weekend, which was quite tiring, but there were some great photo opportunities, hence I have some pics to show :) We went to Manly on Saturday to support a lovely lady who shaved her head to fundraise for cancer research, it was blowing a gale, which was actually quite a pleasant change from the 35 degree days at home. Then we toddled off to Bri's school fete on the Sunday, where Lily had her first face painting experience (a Fairy Princess, of course!).

I've been working on some crafty endeavours also - Bri's quilt top is all cut out and ready to sew, and my secret squirrel project is just waiting on some snaps for closure. (Excuse the pun). I may even post some pictures of it.....soon. I'm itching to do some spinning and knitting, but not enough hours in the day.......I think I might cast on a project soon though.

Comments

  1. don't they grow fast! I can't believe my babies are 1 now! it flies!

    corrie;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to comment!