Skip to main content

4 weeks already!

Since our gorgeous little man arrived :O I can't believe how quickly that has gone....waahhhhh! Unsurprisingly, there hasn't been a great deal of crafty goodness happening here - things are a little hectic. I have, however, been trying to make sure I capture plenty of the little guy on camera - you can't get that time back, after all ;) He's a super calm little guy still - makes me think of the sea turtle in Finding Nemo *giggle* Here's a couple of recent pics.
The other thing that has been consuming my attention for the last week or so, is the Twilight books. They really are quite.....captivating. I must say, a very pleasant surprise for me - I almost didn't pick up that first book to read it, because of all the hype. Very glad that I changed my mind now :P And I've got this great idea for a bag.......And finally, a picture of the lovely Lily - isn't she a doll!

Comments

  1. Jackson is gorgeous!... and doesn't he look like Lily!
    Thank goodness for chilled out little boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to comment!