Skip to main content

Happy 'due date' to me.....

Yep - it's that time :P My magical 'due date' - I love the sound of those things, as they go whooshing by *giggle* So, in honour of this momentous occasion, I thought I'd do a blog post, maybe pop a couple of pics up.

Here's my very first quilting project - A teeny bassinette quilt for the little one. I did a fair bit of free motion quilting on this - boy, is that trickier than it looks. I used organic cotton wadding and a natural colour organic cotton heavyweight flannel for the backing and binding. The front is assorted quilters cottons, with a cute little bunny appliqued on by hand.



And here is my new nappy bag! I made it from the Amy Butler nappy bag pattern, with the Amy Butler Nigella twill fabric. It's lovely and big - I pack a lot of stuff when I leave the house, so perfect for me!

And finally, a pic of Lily the baby girl (as she calls herself lol). Just because she's super cute!

Comments

  1. Happy Due Date Mandy :D:D I hope bub doesn't keep you waiting too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt and the bag looks gorgeous!!!
    A belated happy due date, boys love taking their sweet time, hey!! (worth it, though)

    Very much looking forward to hearing news of your little arrival, been checking your movements on NC ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to comment!