Skip to main content

Happy birthday Lily!

Happy birthday gorgeous girl! Three today - wow, hasn't that gone quickly! We had a little celebration at home today - off to the island on the weekend, for celebrations with J's family. Here's the birthday girl about to attack her candles, assisted by dad ;)

And in unborn one news - it would appear that I've reached the 'even my maternity shirts aren't cutting it' stage. A bit of baby belly showing there, huh? :P Only weeks to go now - must finish off some of my projects, must rest.....hmmm, wonder which will win out *giggle*

Comments

  1. Wonderful Preggy belly shot :D

    Happy birthday Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big bubba in there by the looks! I was the same with both my pregnancies. Happy birthday to your little girl, and best of luck for an easy birth and contented baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to comment!