Skip to main content

Pictures of the special project ;)





Now that I know it has been received, I can post pics of Carmens new laptop sleeve :) She approached me a little while ago about making this for her, to which I replied 'sure!'. Then realised that I had no clue what I was doing, lol! Thus ensued some creative thinking on my part and with the help of some dimensions from Carmen, I created a pretend laptop, from a breadboard and towel, to help me envisage what it was I needed to do. Here is the results of my efforts.

Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning Mandy, just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowee thats just amazing, i love your fabric storybook scenes Mandy they have so much depth and character to them, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Mandy! I love it.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to comment!