Skip to main content

Another finished object....

if you can believe it? I dyed a cut of hemp velour a little while ago and have had it sitting in the fabric pile, just waiting to be made into something special. So, here it is! A nappy with hand dyed and appliqued hemp velour outer and 100% organic cotton sherpa inner. The absorbency is a combination of bamboo terry and organic cotton sherpa. Super squishy and lush. The applique is 'goddess' in Chinese lettering (at least, that's what it's supposed to be - hope I haven't stuffed it up lol).

In other news, I received a couple of lovely parcels today - one was a rather large package full of fabric from Amy (thanks Amy!) who will be receiving a quite turtle-ish swap from me in return :) The other was a bit of a surprise package from Kelly - a nice piece of wool interlock for me to play with - thanks Kelly!

Comments