Skip to main content

Swimming through a minkee sea......



on route to a new home, is little Orkey the Orca. I was feeling inspired by Tracy's recent softie avalanche, so decided to design my own. Bek might recognise a theme here, as might Lesley ;) He's made from cotton velour and bamboo velour, stuffed with bamboo/hemp/cotton fabric scraps and embellished with cotton embroidery thread and a little organic cotton.


And.....drumroll........Moon Goddess is complete! I' ve lined her in pul, for practicality, which was very challenging indeed :S Another project that will soon be on it's way to a new home. I'm a little sad to see her go, but I think her eventual owner will appreciate her :)

Comments

  1. OMG they are fabulous I'm so blown away with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blush* Why thanks Tracy. I love your work, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!

    and the moon goddess looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to comment!